Information Security Policy
Tokai Co., Ltd. (hereinafter defined as “Company”) is committed to abide by the laws and ordinances related to information security, policies together with other norms stated by the Japanese Government and fully recognizes social responsibilities with relevance to the appropriate use and protection of information assets including personal information which are acquired through our main commercial activity, general printing business, phosphorescent material business and, industrial waste collection and transport services. We build a trusting relationship with the society, clients and other parties by fulfilling and maintaining the information security policies as defined below.
1. Roles and responsibilities regarding information security shall be defined and an organizational structure shall be established to manage and implement the roles and responsibilities.
2. Information assets retained by the Company and entrusted by clients shall only be used within the purpose of use. When the entire or partial task related to handling personal information is to be entrusted to a third party, the choosing process of service providers shall be taken into careful consideration along with an agreement outlining the details on handling personal information to prevent from personal information leakage. Furthermore, the Company shall supervise and provide guidance to the outsourcing services.
3. Risks related to handling information assets shall be analyzed and recognized, and measures based on such shall be implemented in order to thoroughly prevent from accidents such as information leakage. When a risk is detected, a system shall be immediately established and maintained to take corrective measures and the protection of information assets shall be handled systematically.
4. The Company has established “Information Security Management Secretariat” as a department for information security. Each team is assigned with a supervisor and to ensure continuous effort in improvement, an information security management system is in place along with a series of regulations which all staffs shall comply.
5. The Company shall communicate the importance of information security, roles, responsibilities and authority to all staffs and provide educations ensuring compliance and improvement with regular internal reviews in order to manage information assets in a safe and appropriate manner.
6. The Company shall continuously improve the management system and structure of information security for improved reliability.
7. Information Security Policy shall be posted on official website and communicated both internally and externally.
8. The Company shall place a point of contact regarding handling of personal information in order to handle inquiries as soon as possible.
Date of enactment: April 1, 2017
Tokai Co., Ltd.
CEO Shibakusa Yukio.
|Please contact the below customer service for any inquiries regarding handling of personal information, request of disclosure, complaints and consultations.
Operation hours: Mon. − Fri. (except public holidays and New Years) 9:00 - 17:30
Contact info: TEL: (+81) 466 (87) 7600 / FAX: (+81) 466 (88) 5192
Contact person: PMS Chief administrator
>Matters relating to handling of personal information